The question is no longer IF you are toxic, the real question is… HOW TOXIC ARE YOU?
Toxins and your Health
Throughout your daily life you are in constant contact with environmental toxins leading to health concerns in a variety of areas. Center for Disease Control’s fourth national report on human exposure to environmental chemicals tested 212 chemicals and found all to be in blood and urine of most Americans! Where are these toxins coming from?
Daily, we are in contact with toxins such as cleaners, prescription drugs, air pollution, pesticides and many more, leading to health concerns in a variety of areas. Unfortunately certain factors (genetics, environmental exposure, and unhealthy diet and lifestyle) can negatively affect how well you excrete the toxins to which you are exposed. This creates a buildup of toxins in the body leading to an increase in toxic burden.
Do you need to make a change?
Look for symptoms in multiple body systems such as:
- Chronic fatigue
- Difficulty concentrating
- General fatigue, weakness, joint or muscle pain
- Irritability, headaches
- Food allergies or chemical sensitivities
- Brain fog
- Autoimmune diseases
- Hormonal imbalances like PMS or menopausal symptoms
- Acne or skin rashes
- Anxiety or depression
- Weight gain
- Chronic bad breath
- Digestion issues including gas, heartburn, bloating, diarrhea or constipation, and abdominal pain
What can you do?
Reboot Your Metabolism!
the new well now offers a Detoxification system that will help to normalize your body’s ability to process and excrete toxins, while you temporarily reduce the amount of incoming toxins. It is a two part process that pulls toxins (including metals) from your body, especially your liver. The liver is your body’s main detoxification organ. It requires vitamins, minerals and amino acids from protein in order to work properly.
Metabolic detoxification is an energy dependent process. the new well detoxification program utilizes well-researched nutrients, vitamins and herbs to balance and support the body’s detoxification pathways while keeping it well-nourished. Juicing and other fasting programs can actually deprive your body of essential nutrients needed to support detoxification and can lead to the loss of valuable muscle.
If you would like more information on the Metabolic Reboot system, talk with one of your Certified Wellness Consultants during your next visit
People that have done this program report:
- More energy and less fatigue
- Less foggy headedness
- Less coffee dependent
- Less sugar cravings
- Less water retention
- Less digestive issues
- Less chronic pain
As well as detoxing you should also consider reducing your exposure to toxins in:
- Use chemical-free products in your home (soap, detergents, cleaning products, dryer sheets, natural insect and weed killers, etc).
- Reduce chlorine exposure by attaching filters to your shower heads (chloroform is released when chlorinated water is heated.)
- Avoid personal products with phthalates and paraben.
Food and Drink
- Choose free-range, hormone, antibiotic free dairy, meats and eggs whenever possible
- Choose fresh, cold-water fish in place of farm raised
- When possible eat organic produce (try to stick to the “clean 15” if buying non-organic*)
- Always wash all produce very well before eating, peeling or cooking.
*See your Wellness Consultant for a full list of the “Clean 15” and the “Dirty Dozen”