Light and refreshing, this cucumber dill salad can be made in little time, and is ready when you are for the next BBQ!
• English cucumber
• ½ cup sliced red onion
• Dash of sea salt
• 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
• 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
• juice of quarter a lemon
1. Slice the cucumber lengthwise and remove the seeds with a spoon or melon ball scooper.
2. Slice thin.
3. Should be about 2 ½ cups of cucumbers.
4. Place onion and cucumbers in a bowl and toss with salt.
5. Place into a colander and allow to drain for 20 minutes.
6. Press out liquid, rinse well with cold water.
7. Place white wine vinegar in a serving bowl.
8. Add cucumbers and onions and toss to combine well.
*Counts as 1 free vegetable and 1 condiment.