- 3 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts sliced into 1 inch pieces.
- 1/2 cup-3/4 cup 99% fat-free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup-3/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce (such as “Franks”) to taste
- Celery sticks and Light Bleu Cheese dressing for dipping
- Spray frying pan with cooking spray and brown chicken until it’s cooked through.
- Mix together broth and hot sauce, add to chicken.
- Lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce has thickened and is coating the chicken.
- Serve with dressing and celery sticks on the side.
Makes 8 servings
- Each serving counts as: 1 protein, 2 condiments