- 1 pound cauliflower florets
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a food processor, process cauliflower until finely chopped.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, cook cauliflower for five minutes or until tender. Place cauliflower in a towel, and squeeze out excess water so it is completely dry.
- In a bowl, mix egg and cauliflower until well-combined.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, spread cauliflower dough out until it resembles a pizza round. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Top however you want and bake in a 450°F oven for 7 minutes or until cheese and toppings have baked.
½ of pizza crust counts as: 1 vegetable, ½ protein