Whether you’re planning a BBQ or attending one, these tips can help make sure it’s fun, delicious, and healthy. Try it today!
- ½ cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 3 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 finely diced green onion
- 1 tsp. fresh-group black pepper
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Combine all ingredients in a shallow pan. Toss the protein OR veggies in the marinade to coat and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before grilling. Counts as one condiment.