- 3 bunches fresh spinach, approx. 5oz
- 2 C cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 lb fresh salmon, rinsed & at room temperature.
- 2 lemons, slice one width wise into rounds, cut 2nd one in half
- 1T fresh dill
- 1/4 t sea salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- Place spinach in the bottom of 11” skillet & place 1 cup tomatoes on top of spinach.
- Place salmon on top of tomatoes & squeeze lemon juice over salmon. Sprinkle dill, salt, and pepper over food in pan.
- Top salmon w/lemon rounds & place second cup of tomatoes over salmon.
- Cover & place on burner on medium heat. Cook for approx. 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and cook an additional 7 minutes per 1-inch of thickness of the salmon or until center reaches desired level of doneness.
- Serves 5
1 serving counts as: 1 protein, 1/2 vegetable