Yes, the new well is a weight loss and wellness program and we teach this all year, but in January we will be paying extra attention to planning your whole year and our classes will all be structured around this. Some other things that fall under this category are:
- How to set goals and keep them
- What does it mean to be a good support system? (Bring your spouse or others you would like to support you.)
- How to plan and prep meals in advance
- What kind of exercise should I be doing to reach my goals?
- How do I fit it all in my schedule?
- And much more!
On January 21st at 6 pm at the Club Northwest in Grants Pass, we will provide the tools you need to succeed, not only in your weight loss journey, but your overall wellness. Dinner will be provided, we will be serving plan compliant Chili!!! You are more than welcome to bring a healthy dish to share (and the recipe) if you would like. For more information or if you would like your name to be put on the list of attendees , please contact the new well at 541-471-2224.